Ninjago!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Soul Eater story

2 posters

Go down

My Soul Eater story Empty My Soul Eater story

Post by DeaththeKid Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I looked at the tall DWMA(Death weapon meister accademy)and took a deep breath.Here we go.I sighed walking in the door.I bumped into a boy with a black suit and his hair was black with three white stripes on the side(my profile pic).Oh sorry!I blushed.No it's fine,by the way I'm your new meister..Death the Kid.He said holding out his hand.I'm Amaya Mori.I said grabbing his hand and getting back up.I like your hair-style..Perfectly symmetrical.He explained looking at my long evenly brown hair.Thanks.I got bright red.Come on I'll show you to our class.He yelled grabbing my hand and dragging me.We came to our class and he let go.He sat in the middle and patted the seat beside me.I sat down and a man with stitches came in and sat at the front of the class.Ok today we're doing soul links again.Everyone sighed.Do you know how to transform into a gun?He asked.Of course!I smiled transforming into one.Go!He yelled.Kid shot with me and I felt a tingle.Kid won!He yelled.I transformed back into a human.Good job.He kissed me on the cheek.Meet me at the edge of Death city at midnight.He whispered.I blushed.O-ok.He gave me a wink and walked out.

*12:00 am*
I sat down on the last of the stairs that entered Death City.Is he coming?I thought tearfully.So you made it.He murmured.I turned around whipping the tears from my eyes.Most girls don't do that.He smiled sitting with me.So why am I here?I asked.Cause I need to ask you something.He said looking into my eyes.Will you go out with me?He asked looking deeper.I stared at him.I know it seems to soon but..Will-OF COURSE!I Interrupted happily.He smiled getting up.Meet back here at midnight,rain,snow any weather.He mumbled walking off.When he was gone I laid back looking at the stars.I was in...Love.

Please leave a rate and comment!Worked SUPER hard on this!
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

My Soul Eater story Empty Re: My Soul Eater story

Post by Eleven Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:40 pm

I'm posting because you wanted me to, now if you make a Doctor Who story I'll do a much longer post. Especially if it has Daleks. Even more especially if it has Dalek Sec.
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeaththeKid Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:13 pm

Ok.. ;-;
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 pm

do you want me to say something else or shall I continue not posting here
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeaththeKid Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:04 pm

It was I was goinng to make another chapter and now I got to make a dr who one >=<
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:05 pm

you're going to make a Doctor Who one? :D
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeaththeKid Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:32 am

I guess,I made another Soul Eater book that I'm going to post first though.But Doctor Who will always be in my heart through good times and bad.
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:00 pm

well said
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down