Ninjago!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love (Death the Kid Love story)

2 posters

Go down

Love (Death the Kid Love story) Empty Love (Death the Kid Love story)

Post by DeaththeKid Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:29 am

We're lost.Castor sighed dragging me through the two lane hallways.Do you not know how to read,it's over there!I said pointing to Shinigami's room.We saw a long row of de-heading rails as we stepped in.Don't worry they won't hurt you!We heard Death yell from the other side of the rails.Castor looked at me and slowly nodded.Death paused.Witch...No...Evil.Uhhh Shinigami are you ok,but before I knew it he had his hand on my skull and I was on the floor.Grrr.Then I realized that I was turning into my wolf form.Sorry but you can't kill me,Free bit me and turned me into a wolf.I explained.So your not evil?He asked.No.I smiled sitting back in the chair beside Castor.So,now which one of you is the weapon?He asked.I turned my arm into a long chainsaw blade.A chainsaw I see!Death smiled.I nodded.So I believe that's it,you may go to class,and have a nice day!He yelled as we got up from the chairs and started walking back down the hall.

You go first.Castor murmured.No!I mumbled looking at the doors that lead to our teacher Dr.Stein's room.Castor pushed me in the doorway before I could protest once more,everyone was starring at me.I blushed and dragged Castor with me to the two empty seats.Kid what have you done for the last 20 minutes of my class?Dr.Stein asked.It's garbage asymmetrical garbage.I heard a boy mumbled.It was a boy with a black suit and hair that was jet black and had three white stripes on the right side.Stay after class.He mumbled.I blushed as the one who was called 'Kid" as tears streamed from his eyes as he erased his paper.You got a crush,don't you Amaya.Castor teased.No I don't!I whispered.Yes you do.He laughed.I said I do not!I yelled slamming him with my math book.Dr.Stein turned around and so did everyone else.You to Amaya.Dr.Stein sighed.I turned red.Great.I thought.Hey,stripey's looking at you.Castor teasingly smiled.I slowly turned around looking at "Kid".His eyes met mine as I looked at him puzzled.He grew big blushies on his face and put his face back to his work.The bell rung and everyone rushed out of the room but me and Kid.I'll be waiting outside.Castor said walking out the doorway.Me and Kid walked up to Dr.Stein's desk.Kid I want you to do better.Amaya please keep your violence outside the classroom.Dr.Stein sighed in no mood for lecturing.We both nodded and walked outside his classroom.Uh,hi I'm Death the Kid,but please call me Kid.He once said after getting out of the classroom.Hi,I'm Amaya.I said looking at him.C-can I walk you home?He stuttered.Uh,Castor my meister was walking me home tonight.I explained looking over to Castor who was fiddling his thumbs while sitting on a locker bench.Oh,well maybe tomorrow?He asked.Sure.I smiled.

GET UP!I heard Castor yell taking the cover from my body.I don't want to.I mumbled turning over putting my face in the pillow.We got school!He yelled.School!I yelled getting up forggeting that we had school now.I pushed Castor out the door to get changed into some skinny jean,a blue Dr.Who t-shirt,converse shoes,and a beenie.Come'on Castor!I yelled running out the door.We got to the school and Kid was waiting at the door.Today we're battle training.He explained.And I want to battle with you.He challenge looking up from this book that was titled "Symmetry".Accepted.I smiled as I walked with him to the desert that outlined Death City for miles.When we got there I turned into a chainsaw and Kid's partners Liz and Patty were pistols.Go!Stein yelled.Castor jumped for Kid,but Kid dodged the attack and shooted his guns at us.Castor guarded his face with me.Castor slid under Kid and went for him in the back.Kid spun around and guarded his face with his pistols.This is getting to dangerous.I thought.Castor's never been good with me,I'm afraid he might chop someone's head off.I mumbled to myself.Castor's hands started to shake and then his arms.Castor pushed harder but could never break the gun shield that Kid held up to his face.Castor watch-out,I don't want to end up like last time.I said shining my reflection on the chainsaw.I got this.Castor smiled.Then I heard a crack.Kid was losing strength,but so was Castor.The vibration in the chainsaw was to much.And before I knew it,I was high up in the air.I turned back into human form before anyone got a limb chopped off.Kid and Castor steeped back as I started emerging closer.I let out a shriek and hit the cold...hard...ground.

(I'm gonna post more just too lazy :P )
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Love (Death the Kid Love story) Empty Re: Love (Death the Kid Love story)

Post by Eleven Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:56 pm

wow
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeaththeKid Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Ikr.Im gonna put more to.
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:04 pm

even wower

you got disconnected from the cb
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down