Ninjago!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen?

3 posters

Go down

Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen? Empty Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen?

Post by Eleven Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:08 pm

So I'm desperately needing a watch, but I want one with Dalek Sec on it and none of the pictures I've found are the right size (600 x 600) so I want to take my own, but whenever I do they all turn out blurry and awful. So can anyone tell me how to get it right?
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen? Empty Re: Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen?

Post by NinjagoLover1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:46 pm

i wish i could help but idk how either

NinjagoLover1
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen? Empty Re: Does anyone know how to get clear pictures of a TV screen?

Post by DeaththeKid Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 am

Sorry,you know more than me.x3
DeaththeKid
DeaththeKid
Ninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:44 pm

oh well maybe I'll go insane and buy a watch that come with a remote controlled Dalek
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eleven Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:14 pm

*comes
or maybe I'll buy this amazing remote controlled 18 inch Dalek that talks and everything that's so amazingly amazing there's no other word amazing enough as amazing
Eleven
Eleven
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum